My young barbarian has grown.....
If you've got Iron Skin Maxed, you should max Shout to go with it and get yourself a Defiance merc (A2, normal/hell, defensive).

Also, you really shouldn't be in Hell at level 59, it can be done, but most monsters in hell are over level 80. You might want to go back and do NM Baal runs until at least 70-75. Not only will you get levels, but you'll also get great items in the process (well, depends on your luck, but usually after 10 or so Baal runs you'll have at least 1 piece of equipment worth keeping).

I wouldn't max Whirlwind, just get it to the point where the damage isn't negative anymore and move on to other, more useful, skills like Battle Orders or Berserk (which you're going to need in Hell for phys immunes unless you find some serious elemental damage elsewhere).

For your weapon, try making an "Honor" out of your axe of choice. Would be best suited in an elite, but if you aren't finding any Berserker Axes with 5 sockets (2 handers can work as well if you find one) The damage on Honor is a lot better than on Malice (seriously, the ed% on Malice is pitiful for Hell even though some of the other mods are great). That or a Crescent Moon would probably be best (as far as actually feasable runewords go) as your main weapon.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
My young barbarian has grown..... - by Zzabur - 08-28-2004, 06:27 AM
My young barbarian has grown..... - by Wyrm - 08-28-2004, 04:55 PM