Item Price Calculator
I have released a new item price calculator at DPsyche.com.

While a price calculator isn't new, I added some features that make it easier to use, like:
  • The list of prefix/suffix will dynamically update to reflect valid choices based on qlvls. That means if you select "King's" as a prefix, the list of suffix's will change - only valid affixs based on qlvl will appear brown, all others will appear grey (but will be selectable).
    <>
  • It will only report prices of valid items ONLY where they can be bought (i.e. Red FPM can't be purchased, but it can be resold).
    <>
  • Price caps are taken into consideration.
    <>
  • (Improved from rarity calc) Prefixs/Suffixs will now remain selected even when changing item class, as long as it is valid<>
    [st]
    Please provide input about how it can improve, such as form structure, output, etc. The method for selecting a source is currently very poor (it will deselect, reselect and unselect in very wrong ways), so if you have any ideas they would be appreciated.

Also, I don't currently have the capability to load diablo, and I think the prices might be off just a bit when selecting prefix values of various ranges. The min and max values should be right on, but anything in the middle might be off. Please check prices in game and see how they compare.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!

Messages In This Thread
Item Price Calculator - by the Langolier - 08-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Item Price Calculator - by Mystery - 08-19-2004, 08:05 AM
Item Price Calculator - by degrak - 08-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Item Price Calculator - by the Langolier - 08-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Item Price Calculator - by [vL]Kp - 08-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Item Price Calculator - by Attika - 09-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Item Price Calculator - by the Langolier - 10-01-2004, 12:06 AM