Is anyone NOT going to play a Hunter next patch?
We're going to run into a slight problem though - too many Lurkers will be playing Hunters.

We've developed a "squad" of sorts of players who are all within 3 levels of each other at the high end - myself, Ruvanal, Roane, Tal, Lissa, and Armat. Together, we run the instances - lately we've been doing Uldaman. I'd be loathe to see such a squad consist of five Hunters and a Warrior (me), but that's what might wind up happening. Not that we wouldn't be effective, but as we're seeing with the squad we have now, 4 cloth wearers + 2 mail wearers = slight imbalance. We won't have any priests or healers, no nukers, etc.

Anyhow, food for thought. The WoW servers are going to be Hunter-crazy for the first few weeks after the next patch. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
Is anyone NOT going to play a Hunter next patch? - by Bolty - 08-08-2004, 01:58 PM