Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion
Hi guys, not sure if this has been covered, but I've a couple of questions.

1) The Arnie terminators were all supposed to be infiltration units designed to sneak into resistance camps, and kill them. I can't remember what the terminator doing this shown in T1 looked like, but why did the factory make at least 3 of these units that looked the same? Surely that would blow thier cover?

2) From what I can remember of the first, the resistance had just reached Skynet, and had planted bombs to destroy it. Skynets last chance of survival was to send a Terminator back in time to kill Sarah to.... we know this bit! ;) The resistance only had enough time to send back 1 person before the time machine was destroyed, and sent reese. As the first Terminator failed, skynet should have been blown to bits and unable to send a terminator back in T2 (Unless it had been sent before the Terminator in T1, but that is streching things...).

3) The infiltration unit was sent back and both it and reese appeared naked with no cloths or weapons because only organic things could be transported (and the Terminator fudged this by being covered in living tissue). So how could the wholy metalic Terminator in T3 be sent back (if we ignore the fact skynet should have been destroyed at the end of T1, and if it wasn't, why wasn't more resistance sent back to help poor old reese?)?

;)

Messages In This Thread
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion - by Guest - 07-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion - by GentlemanLoser - 07-29-2004, 04:22 PM