The Internet - drowning in its own waste?
Hi,

I am curious,while you bring the topic,if you only know your native language or if you know other languages...well,can you boast to know foreign languages to be allowed to criticize my english??

Si, ti posso anche chiamare stupido in italiano che e' la mia lingua nativa. E, con un poco di lavoro, pure' in spagnolo. In piu, o' studiato anch tedesco e latino. Ti basta?

Now, I will make allowances for your limited English, but not for your limited intellect.

I did not say that "You should not complain about the internet" was a stupid thought -- I said it was a stupid statement, and I told you why. In the words of Samuel Johnson, "Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged to find you an understanding."

I put your arguments (or rather, your lack of arguments) into the "ignorant youth" category. To do that, I do not need to know you, just your arguments. However, you are rapidly justifying putting you into the "can neither read not think" category.

Accept the views that don't fit yours instead of getting mad and flaming..

It is not just your views I have trouble with, it is you total inability to do more than state them with no support. It is your lack of logical reasoning that I find distressing. And your dogmatic approach. And I am not mad. Disgusted, yes.

Flame? Calling you "a total effing idiot" would have been a flame. I responded to each of your points in detail, and when I called your statements "asinine", "stupid" and "foolish", I actually supported each pronouncement. Something you have yet to do for any of your views or points.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-23-2004, 08:15 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-23-2004, 08:20 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-24-2004, 06:05 AM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-24-2004, 03:18 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-24-2004, 08:23 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by --Pete - 07-24-2004, 09:26 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-24-2004, 09:44 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-24-2004, 10:26 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-25-2004, 12:57 AM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by Guest - 07-25-2004, 08:37 PM
The Internet - drowning in its own waste? - by moon_blade - 07-30-2004, 07:34 PM