"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
Rush has won no award I am aware of (though it would not surprise me if he has won something similar to what I stated) that was just an example to show my point. This kind of back patting reminds me of some movies that just suck but still have quotes on the front of their cases that say "Astounding" and "A must see" quoted from movie critics or papers owned by the movie's distributor. :blink:

Calling it not a work of art was a bad choice on my part because obviously people do enjoy his movies. As I said, he does liberal comedy so pawning his movies off as documentaries rather than the editorial comedies they are and even awarding them as such is a little much for me. I mean let's be real here, no documentary wins this award for almost 50 years and now in the height of anti-Bush sentiment in a country where it is very popular he gets it? Oh yeah this really had to do with its quality as a documentary and not politics. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm wrong, nobody here has seen it including me. But If his movie is anything like ones he has done in the past I don't think I am. :P

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Sir_Die_alot - 05-24-2004, 04:14 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM