Me stupid. Me need help.
Hi, lurkers:

I don't know if a post such as this is appropiate here (even though The Lounge is for general discussion), so don't flame too much and sorry in advance. Having said this...

Most of you must have advanced knowledge in computers, so please, let me beg your help: I wanted to check the status of my internet connection through the use of these various commands:

Ipsetup.exe
Ping.exe
Netstat.exe
Nbtstat.exe
Net.exe
Telnet.exe
Ftp.exe

The system is and OLD Pentium 200 mhz, 32 Mb RAM, running on Windows 95...
Why are you all laughing? :blink: This is no joke, really!! Well, I only use this computer for writting documents, web surfing and playing some old games as Diablo, NetHack and like that, this, and my LOW budget has prevented me from actualising (have I spelled this correctly?) my system. Enough said.

Well, and now, the uber question, get ready to RFOL about me, this is so darn stupid: when I type those commands in start; execute (or whatever you had in your Win 95 systems, mine is in spanish...) the screen goes so fast (FAST the Pentium 200, you wouldn't believe it...) that I can't read anything! (and then the window closes).

1. Would any of you (well, after you stop laughing) tell me what do I need to type so the "screen" with the results stops and I can read it?

2. What do I do so the results are "printed" in an .txt file?

3. Is it correct asking for this kind of help here?
"La espada de la divina justicia no hiere prematura ni tardíamente, aunque una u otra cosa parezca a los que la deseen o la temen".

Dante Alighieri

Messages In This Thread
Me stupid. Me need help. - by Sr.Juez - 04-19-2004, 05:57 PM
Me stupid. Me need help. - by Bob - 04-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Me stupid. Me need help. - by --Pete - 04-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Me stupid. Me need help. - by ZatarRufus - 04-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Me stupid. Me need help. - by yangman - 04-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Me stupid. Me need help. - by kandrathe - 04-19-2004, 07:39 PM