Places you are not supposed to go to
Jarulf, my fellow explorer...

I believe that the mage guy that you were looking for before is located at the top of the mountain that sits in the Barrens. Just follow the Gold Road EAST from (heading into the continent from Darkshore) and you can't miss it on the right...

I wonder if you can get to the northeast part of Kalimdor by taking the eastern shoreline.

When I tried going north by land, I turned back because of a level 25 bear standing in my way. Didn't feel like dying, so I continued east. Makes one wonder if there is another way, maybe sneaking across the landscape from Rachet that might help one get north....

Another thought.... You know how there are guards that will attack monsters that get too close to towns, and whatsuch? Perhaps that is how they plan on keeping high level Horde characters from going and pounding on newbie Alliance characters, and vice versa. Having a level 99 "Ent" (pardon the LoTR reference) guarding the gate to a city would certainly suggest that to me. Not to mention the level 25 archers that will walk the trails in the Elvish starting grounds.

Would be interesting to see if there is some way for a large party to get together (high level chars, of course), and storm an area where there is a guard, just to see if there is a way to kill them, or if they are invincible or if they can be killed. Do sort of one of those things where victory will come in numbers.... 3 warriors, 3 rogues, 3 warlocks, a couple priests, a couple mages... so that you can hit someone from all sides, even ranged. So if one or two die, there's still more to go on... just a ponderence....

SaxyCorp

Messages In This Thread
Places you are not supposed to go to - by Jarulf - 04-13-2004, 11:53 AM
Places you are not supposed to go to - by TPJ - 04-13-2004, 12:29 PM
Places you are not supposed to go to - by Saxywoo - 04-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Places you are not supposed to go to - by Jarulf - 04-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Places you are not supposed to go to - by lemekim - 04-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Places you are not supposed to go to - by BofW - 04-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Places you are not supposed to go to - by lemekim - 04-13-2004, 07:29 PM