Max: Shadow Warrior or Master?
Quote:Max Burst of Speed
I wouldn't recomend this, as clicky shows, that after 6 points, the diminishing returns starts to hit really hard, you would be spending 14 skill points to get just 15% ias. I would put just 5 as you can always make Lore Helm, get claws with +skills and other stuff to boost slvl without much effort.

Now, which shadow? Good question.
Shadow Warrior clicky.
Quote:Shadow Warrior uses the skills you have selected. This allows you to control what kind of spells she will use.

Shadow Warriors have a base strength and dexterity equal to their level * 10. Also, the Shadow Warrior gains +4 resistance to all per level, to a max of level 75.
Shadow Master clicky.
Quote:The Shadow Master has Resistances, higher Attack Rating, and less Mana Cost at higher levels when compared to the Shadow Warrior. Most players choose the Shadow Master for play past level 30 although the Shadow Warrior offers more control over which skills and spells she casts.

Shadow Masters have a base strength and dexterity equal to their level * 10.
This is where I get confused, as the Shadow Master has a max resistance of 67%, while the Shadow Warrior has a max resistance of 75% (80% if the page is correct, thus still providing higher resistance under Conviction or Lower Resist).

The two shadows have equal life, strength and dexterity.

Shadow master has the edge in Attack Rating but I have seen the Master be far more a of caster than a warrior but then again, I haven't played an Assassin since 1.10 came out, and she may be "smarter" now.

Shadow Master will also, self cast Burst of Speed or Fade. Also, don't neglect Venom, as it can be used in conjuction with either Burst of Speed or Fade.

I personally am leaning towards the Shadow Warrior but I would like to read other opinions first, as I have been planing out an Assassin build recently also.

Edit: changed [I] to [Quote], easier to read.
[Image: ThiefLogo.jpg]

"What cannot kill you, isn't worth fighting." - Anon.
Chameleon, The Lost Thief *Fades away into the darkness*

Messages In This Thread
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by ogot - 04-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by Chameleon - 04-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by arrunique - 04-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by Obi2Kenobi - 04-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by ogot - 04-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by ShadowHM - 04-13-2004, 03:13 AM
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by arrunique - 04-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Max: Shadow Warrior or Master? - by Obi2Kenobi - 04-13-2004, 10:14 PM