Ongoing - Estimations of class function and power?
TPJ,Apr 7 2004, 07:42 AM Wrote:Rogues are the shiznit when it comes to dealing damage. However, they're like glass canons. When soloing, they're uber, 1337, and a bag of chips - until the MOB you're battling gets a friend. At that point, you pray that your stun attack hits and you are able to RUN! If not, time to kiss the gravestone.

Solo - they're great one on one. When fighting 2 same level mobs, you'll take a dirt nap 85% of the time.
I've found with my Paladin that unless I have 3 or more levels on a critter that I can very easily take a dirt nap when faced by two critters. Part of this is due to my stubborn insistence upon using a two handed maul rather than shield/mace combo but its also due to the fact that my best skills for managing that situation are on a timer. Now that I have divine favor with a ten second span I can usually heal myself and if I'm lucky and have one, drink a mana potion. This gives me a second chance at the destroying the mob. If I fail to remove one of the mob from the equation after the df/heal trick than I am usually in pretty bad trouble....

Messages In This Thread
Ongoing - Estimations of class function and power? - by Tal - 04-07-2004, 01:21 PM