Two Angelic Sickles dropping in the same game?
Quote:Well, didn't adeyke say in that thread that the "1 unique per game" rule was disabled in 1.10?

What I said:
Quote:I believe that in 1.09, the rule was still supposed to be in effect, in that only one of each unique can spawn per game (the ones that people already had before starting/joining the game are irrelevant).

In 1.10, there's a column for allowing multiple copies of an item to spawn per game, but none of the items actually make use of this.

Quote:Set items are not and never have been restricted. So it's perfectly normal to get two of the same one in a game. The restriction to just 1 per game applies to only to uniques, and apparently it doesn't always apply to them, for reasons unknown.

To rephrase this:
There's no restriction on multiple copies of a set item spawning in the same game.

The restriction on 1 copy of a unique per game is still in full effect. A change was made to uniqueitems.txt to allow uniques to be unrestricted (if a 1 is in a certain column for a unique, that unique is exempted from the restriction), but none of the uniques actually use this. It's just there for modders.

I have no explanation for the two uniques, except that for some reason, under some circumstances, the restriction doesn't work (even though it should).

Messages In This Thread
Two Angelic Sickles dropping in the same game? - by adeyke - 03-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Two Angelic Sickles dropping in the same game? - by JayteeSooner - 04-29-2004, 06:05 PM