I forget, does enchant trigger twice on...
Quote:Careful with how you're reading the guide.

My bad! I read it correctly, but wrote it wrong (you know, when you know what your trying to say, but it comes out all wrong and the other person just stares at you blankly?).

I can't wait to get a Demon Machine for my Enchantress now, however it seems to me that a Kuku does more damage:

KuKu
(25-28) To (72-81)
+150-180% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Fires Explosive Arrows Or Bolts [Level 7] (31-36 fire damage)
Piercing Attack (50)
Adds 40-180 Fire Damage

Demon Machine
(31-137)
+123% Enhanced Damage
+66 To Maximum Damage
Fires Explosive Arrows Or Bolts [Level 6] (27-31 fire damage)
+632 To Attack Rating
Piercing Attack (66)
+321 Defense
+36 To Mana

That seems like a LOT of fire damage to enhance with Masteries!

EDIT - HAHA, I had entered Amazon as the Class type, not Sorceress! Never mind! You need 65 IAS just to match the Demon Machine. Yah, the Demon Machine is better!

My Orignal Quote:
Quote:Also, with just 20 IAS (a shael, a pair of gloves, etc.), you shoot as fast as the maximum speed on the Demon Machine.  I think realistically you could get up to 63 IAS for the 9 FPS break-point, and if you were a little more dedicated, to 105 IAS for the 8 FPS break-point.  The extra pierce is nice on the crossbow, however because there are less bolts in a pack than arrows, you may find yourself carrying 3 packs of bolts or more, restricting your inventory space (at least for me).  Both seem like good bows, so I couldn't really say one is better than the other; both have their strengths and weaknesses.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
I forget, does enchant trigger twice on... - by Taem - 02-18-2004, 09:01 PM