Enchantress Question
Quote:At least, this is how I think it works. I may be wrong about some small things, but I believe that I am right on at least most of it.  I would personally use Hexfire to cast Enchant (unless, of course, you could make a leaf staff with plus to Enchant and Fire Mastery), and Kuko to kill.

Yah, now that I've invested more points into strength and Fire Mastery, I'm doing noticably more or equal damage with my Hexfire, even thou the Kuku still lists more damage on the character screen. I think I'll upgrade the hexfire and kuku and use missile and melee depending on the enemy.

I've decided to maximize my masteries also. I don't regret the points I placed into Mana Shield or Shiver Armor, as I feel they greatly help save my life in most circumstances. As a matter of fact, I recommend it highly. If I ever rebuild my Enchantress, I'll exclude Shiver Armor and the Defiance merc idea and stick with Mana Shield + Telekinesis and Masteries, with a Might Merc. Works wonders!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Enchantress Question - by Taem - 02-16-2004, 11:56 PM
Enchantress Question - by arrunique - 02-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Enchantress Question - by Obi2Kenobi - 02-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Enchantress Question - by adeyke - 02-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Enchantress Question - by Taem - 02-18-2004, 08:24 PM
Enchantress Question - by Taem - 02-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Enchantress Question - by arrunique - 02-18-2004, 10:43 PM