I forget, does enchant trigger twice on...
adeyke,Feb 13 2004, 02:18 PM Wrote:Then, +% fire skill damage comes into effect again and affects your arrow, but not the explosion.
I don't recall any support for this from my iirc of my past testing or Ruvanal's comments in various posts.

In other words, I've been operating under the assumption that, in v1.10, the +% damage elem does not operate for elemental adders on (physical) ranged missiles.

I think the issue bears some testing. (e.g. aside from the case you're replying to, what about zon Lightning Bolt with +% damage lightning?)

p.s. I'm not playing much the last few weeks--indeed I've started playing SpellForce (which is interesting so far)--so I'm in "lurk" mode here at LL at present (so I am not likely to test much myself and may take days to notice any posts that "summon" my attention).
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
I forget, does enchant trigger twice on... - by Crystalion - 02-15-2004, 11:35 PM