A little Assassin advice please!
I have an assassin using Natalya's Odium set and a Bartuc's Claw. I like the dual claw look and decided to go with the Dragon Claw finishing skill. Her skills currently are:

20 Claw Mastery
5 Burst of Speed
5 Weapon Block
1 Fade
20 Venom
1 Psychic Hammer
1 Cloak of Shadows
1 Mind Blast

1 Dragon Talon
20 Dragon Claw

1 Blade Fury (3 for pre-requisites)
1 Blade Shield

That used exactly 80 points and I have about +9 to all skills from the set, the bartucs, charms and amulet and 45% physical damage reduction and near maxed resists. She also has a maxed 5 fps per claw hit, but despite that it takes an annoyingly long time to really take anything down in a single player hell game.

My question is what would be a good charge up skill to put point in? I have about another 25 points to spend and I wanted any opinions/advice on what a good charge up skill would be to compliment the dual claw hit with Dragon Claw. I choose not to go through the kicking method because nats boots aren't so hot for that. I heard that Fists of Fire might be a good choice, but I was wondering about Tiger Strike. I heard that Tiger Strike only addes the enhanced damage to the first of the double hits and wasn't worth it. Is it true?

Any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
A little Assassin advice please! - by ArchFox - 02-12-2004, 08:51 PM
A little Assassin advice please! - by bigeyedbug - 02-14-2004, 02:41 AM
A little Assassin advice please! - by ArchFox - 02-14-2004, 11:56 PM