Rabies & Fire Claws
Well, your explanation seems OK for zeal and Fury. With the assassin, however, I experience that the FASTER I attack (thus the less time the client and the server has to get desynchronised) the more often I miss.

<WHINE>
I sorely use the right mouse button (I got used to the F1-F4 hotkeys back in the time of Diablo, and I fail to re-train myself; and it is VERY hard to use the function keys and keep the SHIFT button pressed down - so SHIFT-CLICK is out for me.) (That also means that no paladin for me, sorry. I tried a few, and always grew frustrated with them...)

Now this assassin miss bug basically made me give up on the assassins, as well. I built a kicksin in 1.09, designed for 1.10 (and based upon Tommi's MDR guide - she has like 80 MDR and is practically invulnerable in nightmare). No matter how untouchable I am, I still find it VERY frustrating to keep missing like 2/3 of the time even when I have 95% chance to hit. Sure, 20k melee damage is nice, but only if you can deliver it...

I actually find the wolves to be less problematic. Maybe because they hit SO often (and are not that time-dependant as the assassins; the worst that can happen to your wolf is that your rage cools down; whereas with a kicksin if you keep missing and the tiger strikes time out, you end up never killing anything).
</WHINE>

jeez it feels better to have it out (again ;)

Messages In This Thread
Rabies & Fire Claws - by electricblue - 01-17-2004, 03:10 PM
Rabies & Fire Claws - by Obi2Kenobi - 01-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Rabies & Fire Claws - by electricblue - 01-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Rabies & Fire Claws - by Caaroid - 01-18-2004, 05:20 AM
Rabies & Fire Claws - by Crystalion - 01-18-2004, 05:29 AM
Rabies & Fire Claws - by Caaroid - 01-18-2004, 09:44 AM
Rabies & Fire Claws - by electricblue - 01-18-2004, 10:13 AM