Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
WarLocke,Jan 17 2004, 01:13 AM Wrote:Just the "good" way in my first (Light-side) game.
Juhani quest Dark Side isn't all that interesting. It would great if you could "turn" her, but you simply goad her into doing a Bad Thing™ and she regrets it afterward, no alignment change.

Second time through as a female character and I never activated the romantic quest. Dang, I wanted to see him, uh, meet his end - the details of how it happens is quite fun.

Playing as a mage-class is also pretty much what I expected - you're weak early-game due to lack of hit points, but in the late game it's an absolute massacre. With sickeningly high Wisdom and Charisma, I could walk into a room full of Dark Jedi and singlehandedly take them down without taking a scratch. Even Darth Malek could not get past my Plague + Throw Lightsaber combo, since he was too slow to get to me while I had Master Speed on. Easy kill. I ended up with close to 350 Force Points and could cast spells constantly. My melee chars did not have it nearly so easy in the end-game.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by Bolty - 01-18-2004, 01:15 AM