shield blocking "interrupts" the uninterruptable?
Crystalion,Dec 27 2003, 02:28 AM Wrote:1) I don't know about blocking, but some of those spear cat type monsters in act 2 hell can Avoid apparently.
No, it's just their blocking animation.

For skills with sequence (long ones, charge, whirlwind, eh, you should know) their uniteruptability doesn't work when just starting them, for normal ones (ie cast animation) there should be no problem - I've tried with a lot of skills. Smite(ing monsters) might be able to interupt?

Quote:This reminds me: skills.txt says 5% chance for raise skeleton to have a shield, but I see them with shields (visually) all the time... what's up there? Do they block? (unlike act 3 mercs, e.g.). Is it really 5% and some of the shields shown are bogus?

You could always try to raise their chance to block - should be easy to see if they're blocking all the time then. Monstats2.txt affects their visual appearence, although with summoned skellies it's a lot of hard-coded things related to them - their line there doesn't make much sense.

Oh, and War Cry can be blocked.

Messages In This Thread
shield blocking "interrupts" the uninterruptable? - by Guest - 12-27-2003, 07:30 PM