Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
Speaking of the vaccine, how do you start that quest if you're playing an arsehole? In my previous game it was as simple as asking the doc about it, but my dark consular doesn't ask questions - he just doesn't care. Am I going to have to go find it, and then just bring it to Zax, even though noone's mentioned it to me at all yet?

Some of the bad dialogue is cool... Talking to Dia you can say "I'm looking for stuff to steal, so sit down and shut up" (paraphrased, but that's basically what it was). Killing those drunks was also fun in a strange way. :o

Question: If you don't get invited to the Sith officer party, there's some troops interrogating an alien in the apartments (instead of the party). This is the first time I've gotten the uniform this way, but I couldn't seem to find a way to get dark side points out of it. Seemed like waiting around until they killed the alien, then provoking a fight might do, but no DSPs for me. :(
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by WarLocke - 12-22-2003, 03:39 PM