Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
Quote:My character image has streaming lights behind it because I'm so super-good. It's irritating.

Strange, I'm having the opposite problem. I started a Dark Side Scoundrel, and I'm having trouble actually being a jerk on Taris. After going through as a good guy (and perhaps being indoctrinated towards being good with other games) it's almost a chore to do the whole arsehole bit. The fact that most of the 'dark' options so far have been little more than shakedowns for lunch credits (bless you, Carth) doesn't help either...

Quote: Lela is on Dantoine. She will approach you when you exit the Ebon Hawk.

I don't think it's specifically Dantooine. I think the starport areas in general are all triggers. I don't think she'll approach you on Tatooine though (her dialogue doesn't sound like it would work on Tatooine, the way she talks about Griff).

Quote:I'm now playing on "hard" difficulty.

I'm going to restart my jerk as well (I really should have allocated more points to Int... I'm such a skill whore :P ) so I might try the Hard setting too. Any idea what exactly it changes?
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by WarLocke - 12-20-2003, 09:01 PM