Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
Quote: Just cleared the sith-world.

I'm just finishing up Korriban as well. I was doing Manaan, but I triggered Carth's quest for Dustil, so I dropped everything to "save" him, then figured I may as well go through with Korriban.

Yuthura Ban was way cool. It would have been insanely cool if she could join the party if you redeemed her (which I did).

Quote:Speaking of Canderous, isn't it peculiar that he's referring to Redan as "He" and "him" when you're playing a female character?

I assume the voice actor wasn't paying attention to his lines, and they couldn't/wouldn't redo them for whatever reason. Canderous is the only character I've ever heard refer to Revan's gender, and only in one or two conversations, as well.

Quote:what does the 'slider' thing to the right of the character do?

That's kind of like a status bar - it'll show icons for being poisoned, stunned, if you have a speed power effecting you, etc. You also seem to get a "mastery bonus" if you're fully Light or Dark - my Guardian got +3 Strength when she pegged her meter at the top (which I promptly lost by doing some Genoharadan missions, but anyway). I suspect the bonus is based on your class - it doesn't seem to make much sense to give Consulars +3 Str, for example.

Quote:What's the screenshot-button?

I couldn't find one. <_< There's a line in swkotor.ini that reads "EnableScreenshots=0", but changing it did nothing I could see. I had to download a screencapture program (GrabClipSave, don't have a link handy at the moment) to get any. I think you could try FRAPS, as well.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by WarLocke - 12-12-2003, 09:09 PM