Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
Just cleared the sith-world. Will now go on to Tattooine in order to do the subquests for Canderous and Mission.

Huge spoiler. Don't read if you haven't finished the game:

Speaking of Canderous, isn't it peculiar that he's referring to Redan as "He" and "him" when you're playing a female character? And this is not Jedi-Revan; for which one could argue that the reason why he's using the pronoun "him" is because of Revan's disguise, but Republic-officer-Revan. There is no indication that he was in disguise whilst working for the Republic.

Bolty: In your player screen (the one with the nice red background if you're evil ... what does the 'slider' thing to the right of the character do? Right now I'm so evil I'm at the very bottom of the left column displaying which side of the force you're on, and after wreaking some havoc on Tattooine, some sort of "thing" was displayed on top of the right scale.

What's the screenshot-button? I can show you what I mean, if you don't understand.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by [wcip]Angel - 12-12-2003, 08:50 PM