Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
S
M
A
L
L

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Quote:Although, I haven't been able to get a "side quest" from Mission or Z yet.

Wait 'till you get to Kashyyyk, there you'll get enough ;)

Quote:Speaking of lightsabres, how are Jedi Consulars? I just like the idea of throwing out Force Pushes left and right, rather than being your stereotypical Darth Maul combat machine. Besides, that's what Big Z is for.
Post Settings

Against normal opponents Force is great, Force Whirlwind/Wave, Stun and Throwing Lightsaber Mastery and Healing are godsend (you'll wipe out complete armies with it! - even Sith apprentices are only dead meat), but the problem you'll hit are strong single enemies who are Force-users too. They are very resistant or even immune to this powers (and you often have to face them alone), and you have to resolve in your good old Lightsabre(s) - and for this you are better off as a Jedi Guardian - especially since you get a good Consular later in the game.
I find that double Lightsabres with Master Flurry, Force Push up to Wave, the Stun up to lvl 3, Healing and Destroy Droid worked very well for the light side. The dark side has some nice additional choices (which I mostly know through being used on me...)

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by Haider - 12-07-2003, 06:38 PM