Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
[ Wrote:Angel,Dec 7 2003, 10:41 AM] Bolty: The smugglers on the platform; will I ever run into them again? I met them once as they tried to beat up the solitary alien (don't remember his name). I managed to scare them off, but they said they'd be back.
You'll have to be more specific; I'm not sure what smugglers you're referring to. If you can't be more specific without giving away a plot spoiler, send me a private message.

And you'll enjoy playing evil. It's just a lot of fun to kill anyone who either A) gets in your way or B) pisses you off, and if you play evil you can do it. Plus, the endgame as an evil character is a TON of fun, and extrememly exciting. I wish I could say more, but there are so many things you get to do as an evil character that you don't as a good. It's worth playing through twice for it.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by Bolty - 12-07-2003, 04:58 PM