Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
SwissMercenary,Dec 6 2003, 03:04 PM Wrote:From the sound of it, there is still hope for Console -> PC ports. Now, I will HAVE to get this game.
Oh yeah. I've finally seen a Jedi in action; this is something you need to see. :ph34r:

In one fight against a couple Sith troopers, a Sith lieutenant, and a sentry droid, I qeued up Burst of Speed/Flurry/Sabre Throw on Bastila. She very nearly cleaned out the room by herself. Whoosh - she's right next to the troopers. *Woo-Whaum* troopers get diced. *Waw-Whaum* thrown sabre cuts officer in two.

Holy crud. :blink: :blink: :ph34r:

And also: T3-M4 totally rocks. "Beep-boop-weep!"

Okay, serious question now: Is there a point to Pazaak? Or is it just their for those who like it and/or need more credits? I'm not really interested in devoting time to it if it's only supposed to be a mindless minigame, but I might if there are benefits acrued through it. I've done basically everything on Taris (about to talk to Canderous about his little scheme), but I haven't played the Gelrood guy at all.

Also, the voice actor for Bastila (Jennifer Hale?) = Sexxay++. ;)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by WarLocke - 12-07-2003, 01:32 AM