Freezing Arrow Amazon
Just a tip from someone who had a 67 Freezazon before dying an untimly death:

1.) You need a LOT of mana steal!

2.) You WILL run out of mana often, even with a LOT of mana steal, so be sure to use the secondary skills, ICE ARROW and/or FROZEN ARROW as a mana-saving alternative. For some reason I was using my normal attack for the longest time and then realized, "hey, I put all these points into ice and frozen arrow for the synergies, but I might as well use them instead of my normal attack since they do a lot more damge and actually allow me to leech back mana."

From what i've seen the splash radius is set to a certian amount of on screen yards. I doubt pierce would affect this, but it does help with your secondary skills, which you will be using quite often!

EDIT - stupid error; spelled mana "man"

EDIT - I don't have reference to the amazon arrow tree as I write this and have to go to work, however I think I made the mistake of calling Cold Arrow Frozen Arrow. Just needed to clarify :D .
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Freezing Arrow Amazon - by fountain - 12-06-2003, 05:02 AM
Freezing Arrow Amazon - by adeyke - 12-06-2003, 05:36 AM
Freezing Arrow Amazon - by Taem - 12-06-2003, 09:30 AM