The Paladin Stallion
Hmm...wow...hmm.....wow. :o

I was thinking about the lack of role-playing in DII, but this is...yeah, wow.

Quote: One exception to the "No Jewelry" rule concerns amulets or rings that improve chances to get extra gold or better magic items from monsters. These are allowable in that they don't in any way effect the basic "bare-hands" dynamic of the character. All others, including subtle magical improvements such as Fast Cast Rate, Increased Light Radius, Reduced Effects Duration and the like are unallowable. The PS must pull it off by virtue of his fists and aura skills only.

What about rings that add damage of all sorts? Like a kind of shock knuckles (now we're talking high tech..) or spikey ones (maybe with poison smeared on them)? Although you might not be talking about about non-legit (street) fighters. This might be better suited for the Necromancer though, since he fits more in a corrupt thingee?

SoJ could be thought of as a "trainers gift" ("my grandfather, Jordan, gave this to my father when he started boxing, and since then..."), with the increased confidence (+skills) and spiritual energy (+mana) that this gives.

It would only be accepted by humanoids that you've defeated (players, non-shifted Druids, Fallen, Dark Rogues, etc), since the other npc's probably just kept the item for treasure (or couldn't even equip the ring), not as an inherited/given gift to (and used by) skilled fighters.

Attack rating will be the major-most problem the farther you get, a two-team of Conviction and Holy Freeze (for slowing) I imagine could get very far though.

Oh wait, was a two-team (party-play) allowed at all? :huh:

Messages In This Thread
The Paladin Stallion - by Alejack - 12-02-2003, 10:37 PM
The Paladin Stallion - by Baajikiil - 12-03-2003, 01:43 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by Neon Elephant - 12-03-2003, 04:25 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by Guest - 12-04-2003, 02:51 PM
The Paladin Stallion - by Alejack - 12-10-2003, 12:02 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by lilnecro - 12-10-2003, 12:31 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by ZatarRufus - 12-10-2003, 03:57 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by ZatarRufus - 12-10-2003, 04:10 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by AtomicKitKat - 12-10-2003, 05:46 AM