List of skills affected by nextdelay?
Pren,Nov 1 2003, 07:56 PM Wrote:I've scoured the basin and here, even google, trying to find a post that had a list of all skills with next delay and the amount of delay associated with them, but I can't seem to find it. I didn't save it locally either. Does anybody have a link to it still? Rather important information.
Go to the front page for Bolty's news summaries, select the link in the "Crystal Missile" item, in the shown threaded view of replies to my main post about nextDelay click on the first one you see by adamantine, who posted a very pretty (but with minor skill interp comment errors) table of the information from Beta (which I've seen posted wasn't changed for release).

A LL "search" for nextDelay also turns up the relevant thread, but the info is buried in page 2 and the thread itself isn't obviously on topic (since I made the "discovery" while trying to understand Assassin Blade Sentry, which *is* part of the thread topic).

p.s. I'm not trying to make it hard on you, since if I posted the link directly here it would be less easy to "find again" later than going through Bolty.
Quote:even google
Yeah, what's up with those slacker google people not covering Diablo properly? Geez! :blink:
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
List of skills affected by nextdelay? - by Pren - 11-01-2003, 08:05 PM
List of skills affected by nextdelay? - by adeyke - 11-01-2003, 08:16 PM
List of skills affected by nextdelay? - by Crystalion - 11-01-2003, 08:20 PM
List of skills affected by nextdelay? - by Guest - 11-01-2003, 09:07 PM
List of skills affected by nextdelay? - by Pren - 11-01-2003, 09:50 PM