quest drops
Quote:Is it possible for someone who hasn't saved Anya to go through the red portal in a game started by someone who has saved Anya?

You were always able to in the past and I've not read anything about not being able to now. I'm pretty sure you can go through the portal if it is there.

Quote:If so, what will the drop status be if the non-Anya enabled player kills Nihlathak?

I think that the special drop status only applies to the boss's at the end of acts. Therefore I would assume that Nihlathak just gets the same drop status every time.

Quote:Will they be allowed to mark the Nihlathak quest as complete?

If you kill him, don't have the quest, and whoever made the game didn't have it completed then it should count the quest for you.

Quote:If they subequently save Anya in their own game, will she still make a red portal?

Anya has always opened the portal if you haven't killed Nihlathak or don't have the halls of pain waypoint. So if you haven't done one of those things then she should open the portal for you. If you have done both of them then she shouldn't open the portal.

This stuff is mostly how it worked in 1.09 and I am just assuming it is the same in 1.10. There isn't really much of a reason for them to change how this works and I haven't seen any changes meantioned for it yet.

Messages In This Thread
quest drops - by swirly - 10-31-2003, 08:01 AM
quest drops - by Ruvanal - 10-31-2003, 10:59 AM
quest drops - by whyBish - 10-31-2003, 08:10 PM
quest drops - by swirly - 10-31-2003, 09:43 PM
quest drops - by Olon97 - 10-31-2003, 10:30 PM
quest drops - by swirly - 11-01-2003, 01:34 AM