Collaborative list of v1.10 Ladder "keepers"
Zath,Oct 25 2003, 04:06 AM Wrote:Where's Malice? This is one of the easiest runewords to assemble, and my Assassin is still using one in Hell at level 70+ even though she's cubed some Cruel Runic Talons of Piercing.
Yes. Yes. What else can I say? Yes.

There are quite a few good low level runes and rune words. My focus in this thread was to help people thing about the value of drops in a fresh v1.10 economy, so as not to miss oportunities. Definitely one should educate oneself as to the value of low level runes and rune words, as well as knowing how long it might take doing Countess runs to get a low to mid level rune you are missing.

Speaking of "easy to assemble"... if you are going to start a new Ladder character and don't have any other characters you can still take a moment to twink yourself: start the game with a new amazon, drop her javelin stack, exit the game, and enter the game with your new character (and pick them up and use them--they're effective, and can be repaired for $1 or even free via sell/rebuy).

There is no need to wait 5 minutes. If you get back into the game within one minute of game creation the game will still be live. If bnet problems lag you past that limit, no biggee (you only lose your time and effort, as the javs are "free").

If you are really a freeloader you can drop the TP and ID scrolls as well. :D
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
Collaborative list of v1.10 Ladder "keepers" - by Crystalion - 10-27-2003, 06:34 AM
Collaborative list of v1.10 Ladder "keepers" - by |_ord - 10-28-2003, 04:03 PM