Collaborative list of v1.10 Ladder "keepers"
I am awaiting the correct rune to upgrade my Bonesnap to elite for my Druid, it already has a Shael Rune for speed.

At the higher end, a much under appreciated item is:

Kelpie Snare Fuscina (78-86) - (141-156) Dmg
77 Str Required 25 Dex Required
Clvl Req: 33
+140-180% Enhanced Damage
Adds 30-50 damage
Slows Target by 75%
Fire Resist +50%
+1.25 Life per clvl
+10 to Strength

That is a merc weapon that any melee character might enjoy. As I recall, it even slows Baal down.

For a Bashing Barbarian waiting for other skills, a pair of Tir Socketed in the Hat, and one or two in the armor, make for a lot of Bashing at little to no charge. Add two to a shield and you have +12 mana per kill with Bash. :)

Alternately, a barbarian with some vulpine Jewels in 4 sockets and a two handed weapon will do OK with even modest life leech, such as Cathan's ring, since he will take some hits.

Skewer of Krinzit is ITD, level req is 10. Handy for Blade Traps, particularly if you socket those Envy Jewels in hat, shield, and armor. :) Its resists are just that much mo bettah.

Blood Crescent might me an interesting Kicker or Trapper weapon for the extra resistances and Open Wounds.

Crush Flange
Knell Striker
Rixot's Keen

33, 25 and 25 % Crushing Blow. Handy for Blade Trap or Kick attackers. I have already found at least one of each in Normal diff, in Act I or 2, during 1.10s.

Cleg's Gloves on anyone with a ranged attack, of course.

Death's gloves and belt combo: With just those two, you have 30IAS, 15% res all, and can laugh at Andariel's Poison attacks, as well as all of the Poison in Act II beyond.

Isengard's Hat and Breast plate is a good two item DR increase.

Arctic Furs and belt: Sweet pair.

Angelic: While the full set has a nice mana boost, and the MF and +75 to life make it a great HC twink, the clvl of 12 might be a bit high.

With just two items, +75 life on the amulet is a real looker for sorceresses and Necromancers, albeit at an investment into Strength that you might want to use a two socketed Hat with amethysts for. (Adds 12.)

Diggler: ITD and resists are quite nice.

Now, as to the silly items.

Arioc's Needle Hyperion Spear 218.4-257.4 Dmg 2H
100.8-118.8 - 336-396
155 Str Required
120 Dex Required
Clvl Req: 84 +
(180-230)% Enhanced Damage
50% Chance of Deadly Strike
Ignores Target's Defense
+(2-4) to All Skills

+30% Increased Attack Speed
+390 Poison Damage over 10 Seconds
Weapon Speed: -10

What regen problem? :D
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Collaborative list of v1.10 Ladder "keepers" - by Occhidiangela - 10-21-2003, 03:46 PM
Collaborative list of v1.10 Ladder "keepers" - by |_ord - 10-28-2003, 04:03 PM