sorceress builds
From everything I've seen in testing, without slvl30+ skills and enormous synergistic investments, sorc spells are useless in 1.10 hell.

Don't even try to use inferno. It has to be bugged. You'd need +30 fire skills to get it workable, and a severely badass tank to keep things still.

Edit: Really, being able to not-kill every type of monster instead of being unable to kill only one isn't very productive. Amazons have an immortal valk and easy access to fire, cold, and physical damage, barbs get ungodly magic and physical, necros are the most party friendly class in the game, can break every immunity except magic, can solo with super magic+CE or party with CE, paladins get physical and the tri elements, etc.

Druids and sorcs appear fairly screwed, both must invest ENORMOUSLY into a single field to get that one up to standard, and leaves room for nothing else. Assassins apparently are doing well by exploiting crushing blow with blade fury and dtalon, but considering how the game will almost not be worth playing if blizzard doesn't fix that stacking bug, it's unknown how they'll do in reality. Pheonix strike delivers a handy 3 for one skill, but I don't know if it does enough damage to be realistic in hell...

Most people will party, or they'll get godly gear and solo as barbs, necros, or amazons in 4-8 player games. I am frankly worried that you will have parties in large player count games that are unable to kill the monsters with their increased regeneration.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.

Messages In This Thread
sorceress builds - by Sjafi - 08-19-2003, 06:24 PM
sorceress builds - by apandapion - 08-20-2003, 05:46 AM
sorceress builds - by Sjafi - 08-20-2003, 06:33 AM
sorceress builds - by soccerguy315 - 08-20-2003, 07:40 PM
sorceress builds - by Zallambo - 09-08-2003, 08:40 PM
sorceress builds - by Animation - 09-09-2003, 05:42 PM
sorceress builds - by Epi - 09-22-2003, 12:51 AM
sorceress builds - by Pren - 09-22-2003, 02:43 AM