Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory
Wow, odd that I never saw this. I currently have one of these doing hell pindle runs almost exclusively. Currently at players 1 in hell my level 27 HB(maxed +3 combat weapon, +2 pal shield, +2 pal ammy) gets prowling dead to about 10% hp, and am waiting for that +3 combat skills circlet to drop so that I can finally only have to hit them once. Currently my HB does 6080-6800 damage with maxed HB, Blessed Hammers, and I think level 18 or so FotH(might be maxed though).
+1 Redemption might be something to think about, even though you dont gain exp from redemptioning the prowling pre-resserection, it can help you make sure you stay alive when there might be a bunch of guys swarming you.

Crystalion is absolutely correct with the hit recovery thing, in the middle of a charge they will just stop and allow me to finish them off quietly. It takes about a minute for me to clear the entire level using redemption to kill 70% of the monsters before they wake, and at level 77 levels kinda slowly, but since it is solo I can understand it.

Overall Build:

20 Prayer
20 Holy Bolt
1 Cleansing
5 meditation
1 salvation
20 Fist of the heavens
20 Blessed Hammers

Now I am slapping my forehead because I forgot Holy Shield earlier, and because I spent so much dex getting to 75% block and am remaking the pretty much same build except stat points will change and Holy Shield will come earlier as well as prayer coming later(it's healing abilities is nil in hell unless you get it to atleast like 50 and yes there is soem odd bug that lets +skills work with meditation, and its synergies are where it shines, but even then it is barely needed until hell and therefore maxing it by nm was useless)

Messages In This Thread
Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory - by Guest - 08-19-2003, 09:36 PM
Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory - by Guest - 08-21-2003, 02:53 PM
Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory - by monkorn - 09-04-2003, 05:37 AM