Bowazon skill plan
you need insane AR to hit anything with physical attacks, and then you also have to worry about block. it's not as bad as physical immunes, but physical attacks are pretty weak. also leech has been double(or tripple) nerfed, so don't expect to use physical attacks to get back mana/hp in later nm/hell.

i noticed you have no points in pierce..that's what makes elemental attacks so powerful.

i'd recommend you try out the lvl 99 ama from dii.net.

what i found good was ~10 pierce, 20 exploding arrow(and quite a few in fire arrow for synergie), 20 freezing arrow and a couple in valkyrie. for high fire and cold resistants 1+ guided was the best, you just need insane AR in hell to hit anything, so it'll do more damage than a couple of points in multi/strafe.

i had 10 points in valk and she was surviving packs in hell, just incredible. so you can hold off a few points on her untill later.

what happens with freezing arrow is you slaugher monsters in seconds with it, then when you bump into cold immunes it takes 20x longer. so you shouldn't get its damage too high before exploding arrow. immo can also work, but i think if you spam exploding you'll do far more damage, but i'll cost more mana.

for stats not much in vit, you have to be very careful though, but after awhile it pays off with the extra points in energy(you really need 300+ mana).

in str/dex you can almost use nothing, but then you'll have no power against high cold/fire resistant monsters. what i did was have a 6x eld bow on switch, you could also have a +daemon damage(although rarer) bow if the targets are daemons. you might even have to go to town to switch, but it's not that bad.

as for gear, a plain +2 ama skill bow from shops is pretty good. since you'll be relying on valk and pierce it's better than +3 bow skills.

make hit-power gloves as soon as possible, knockback is very powerful.

Messages In This Thread
Bowazon skill plan - by NeoLunar - 08-31-2003, 11:39 AM
Bowazon skill plan - by Guest - 08-31-2003, 01:54 PM
Bowazon skill plan - by NeoLunar - 08-31-2003, 02:08 PM
Bowazon skill plan - by Guest - 09-01-2003, 01:02 AM
Bowazon skill plan - by Thecla - 09-02-2003, 08:26 AM
Bowazon skill plan - by zaffo - 09-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Bowazon skill plan - by Occhidiangela - 09-02-2003, 01:13 PM
Bowazon skill plan - by Rageburst - 09-04-2003, 01:34 AM