Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory
csivils,Aug 12 2003, 09:19 PM Wrote:Looks interesting... I can't wait for you to be ready to publish :)

Craig
I'm now ready to give the first report but I don't have time to type it up. In short: looks good.

I'm level 27 now and using (by preference) only items I've found/been able to make myself. In the longer report I'll list what (fairly minor) item twinks were done and why I don't think they are necessary.

At level 23 I finally got stir crazy and played some of the time at players 8 in order to get to the magic level 25.

At level 25 (and a couple pixels) I transitioned to Pindle mode, but forgot to take off players 8. Thus, when I (fairly easily) cleared the Pindle area I leveled to 26. Must have taken under 3 minutes.

I then went back to players 1 mode and did around 6 runs (Pindle area) to level up again in roughly 12 minutes.

The normal Pindle factory dilutes, iirc, at clvl 48. I am, of course, rushable at any time to Pindle/nm.

Having been rushed to nm at level 20 I sadly discovered that rogue and act2 hires at level 21 have only 40 HPs. Spoiled my planned transition to using a HF merc, so I'm still using a Defiance merc (probably ~ level 22 now).

I'll give a detailed report sometime in the next couple of days.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory - by Crystalion - 08-13-2003, 09:00 AM
Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory - by Guest - 08-19-2003, 09:36 PM
Holy Bolt v1.10 B2; Paladin xp factory - by Guest - 08-21-2003, 02:53 PM