Grizabella, the Realistic Fighter Mage
GRIZABELLA: COWS Part II

[Image: Griz5_cows5.jpg]

Did I mention that the Cow King was also around?

[Image: Griz5_cows6.jpg]

I reentered the Secret Cow Level through the red portal (yes, I was confident that it was clear). I don't remember how long or how many times I did this, but I remember conducting a series of guerilla war style raids. I'd enter the Cow Level through the Red Portal, move up to the first cow pack and start Confuse (making sure the Red Portal remained clear). I'd kill one or two cows before a fanat, amp, or lightning enchanted boss came on screen. I'd then teleport past the group and kill one or two cows in a pack beyond the first pack.

[Image: Griz5_cows7.jpg]

Then, I'd teleport to the townportal in the back corner and start the process over. On a good trip, I might find a couple of stragglers like the ones pictured above that I could pick off.

[Image: Griz5_cows8.jpg]

But most trips weren't good and the going was hard and dangerous. I don't remember the battle captured here, but I get the idea that it didn't go well. The next screenshot is one of me in town amped, at 25% health, and without my merc. I had to revive my merc twelve times. I started off with over a million gold and I got so worried about running out of cash to revive my merc with that I cleared the Stoney Field to find items to sell at the shop.

I also had to accept as inevitable that I was going to get amped. If an amp boss hits a confused cow, it'll amp everybody. At this point, things were so chaotic that I didn't know how many bosses there were or where they were. I was just reacting to whatever was on my screen. All I knew was that if amp went off or if I saw a fanat aura, I needed to get away fast.

Messages In This Thread
Grizabella, the Realistic Fighter Mage - by Zath - 08-11-2003, 10:55 PM
Grizabella, the Realistic Fighter Mage - by MongoJerry - 08-11-2003, 11:06 PM
Grizabella, the Realistic Fighter Mage - by Bolty - 08-12-2003, 01:02 AM