Modding 1.10s.
Quote:- Character blocking values have been lowered by 15.

I'm of the belief that DR should take precedence over Blocking. This was the case in the older versions of my mod, and it shall continue on in future versions.

Quote:- Walk velocity has been lowered to 5.

Don't bother complaining. ;)

Quote:- Hireable damage versus Act bosses is now 50% at all difficulty levels.

Subject to change, if/when I get around to rebalancing Hirelings.

Quote:- Lifesteal / Manasteal are now 100% effective at all difficulty levels.

This WILL change, most likely. Don't get your hopes up. :P

Quote:- Monsters are 25% more abundant in Nightmare difficulty, and 50% more abundant in Hell difficulty.

Subject to change. Keep in mind that monsters, skills, and items will ALL be rebalanced over time.

Quote:- Act 1 monsters are more random.
- Act 5 monsters are more random.

ONLY Act 5 monsters appear in Act 5, with a few exceptions (;)). No more beefed up Quill Rats and Skeletons, thank you very much. :P Having said that, except some serious (and dangerous) surprises. I just took a naked lvl 99 Sorcy (from DII.Net) through parts of Act 5 Normal. Talk about needing Happy Feet! I haven't danced like that since playing D1. :D Monster combos, as you get towards Baal, are much more lethal, and ALL monster combos tend to be more varied (greater number of combos). Act 1 shouldn't be more lethal, per se, but it is definitely more varied. :)

Quote:- All Quest Flags have been removed.

Let me clarify. You know that annoying little block that disallows you from taking TPs, etc. if you haven't completed certain quests? Yeah, that thing. It's gone. You can start applauding now. ;)

Quote:- Monster health regeneration has been removed.

This may or may not be temporary. For now, it will remain until such time that I can balance monsters' life out better. I want to take it back towards the days of D1 - no one-hit kills, on EITHER side.

Quote:- All skill timers have been removed.

Absolutely temporary. Expect all the timers in the old versions to make their way back into this version, eventually. Do NOT expect a free ride for long. Just a warning.

Just an FYI and clarification on some points, since a few questions were raised. :)
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
Modding 1.10s. - by Roland - 08-09-2003, 03:38 AM
Modding 1.10s. - by Haviandhae'el - 08-09-2003, 03:51 AM
Modding 1.10s. - by Nicodemus Phaulkon - 08-09-2003, 04:11 AM
Modding 1.10s. - by WarBlade - 08-09-2003, 04:21 AM
Modding 1.10s. - by Roland - 08-09-2003, 05:05 AM
Modding 1.10s. - by nightwing - 08-09-2003, 05:28 AM
Modding 1.10s. - by Roland - 08-09-2003, 06:15 AM