Redesigning my Chain Lightning sorceress
All,

I have a clunky Blizzard + CL sorceress that I want to redesign. She has way too much strength, way too much dex, low energy, low mana, max warmth, and like 700 mana with frostburns. Bad build. Icky.

So, I'm doing a re-build, and I think I will sadly and with much regret switch to orb. Blizzard is terrible for crowd control and thats what I desperately need.

My gear will be a powered amulet, powered circlet (yet to gamble the circlet), The Ward shield with a pdiamond, a smoke armor, a 2-shael cutlass of quickness, raven frost, a 10 energy/8 resist all ring, frostburns, tearhaunch boots for resists, and either gloom trap for max mana or tal's belt for damage goes to mana (works well with energy shield).

SO, down to the question. Aside from Frozen Orb 20, Cold Mastery 1, Frozen Armor, Cold Pre-Reqs 5, Warmth 1, Energy Shield 1, Chain Lightning 20, Lightning Mastery 20, Static Field 1, Lightning Pre-reqs 4 .... where should I put my points?

I plan to shoot for 70 strength (tearhaunch, silkweave maybe one day), 60 dex (may keep a hel wizardspike on the alt switch, and need 52 anyway for the cutlass), 200 vit, and 210 energy by level 90.

I'm wondering if I shoot for 1000 mana with frostburns and charms and my gear, do you think I could support FO 20 and CL 26 with 1 point in warmth? I'm a little worried about that since on 700 mana and 20 warmth I had problems. Then again a chu-no-ku is fast.

I also have a desire to put 20 in Thunderstorm for CL stragglers, and I have a desire to have some static field. In an ideal world at level 90 I'd have maxed TS and have 7 in SF and 1 in warmth.

Do you think that is possible? Can I support CL 26 with 1000 mana and warmth 1?

What do you recommend?

Lewis
Lewis
aka *westcats, USWest, SC
aka *sevencats, *weirdcats, USEast, SC

Messages In This Thread
Redesigning my Chain Lightning sorceress - by Animation - 03-04-2003, 05:52 PM