You're Not Going to Believe
Literally what I go through everytime I talk to a religious person (zealot) and prove beyond any doubt how fouled up and contrive the bible is and despite the overwhelming evidence, they're mind recoils and they immediately go into full on retard defensive mode, unable to see logic. When they feel completely lost because you're reasoning starts cracking their facade, they always... ALWAYS go to their pastor who reinforces some bs jargon that makes them feel good about themselves but is completely irrelevant to our actual discussions, at which point if our discussions continue, they always ask me to talk to their pastor so he can "explain" it to me because they simply don't have the understanding to handle the facts being tossed their way. Rather this is true or not, I really hope aliens come down to Earth some day and explain to humanity how they created us and show proof, and then the religious zealots who simply can't accept this isolate themselves away from the rest of civilized society to make this world a much better and accepting place for everyone.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
You're Not Going to Believe - by Bolty - 12-20-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: You're Not Going to Believe - by Taem - 12-22-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: You're Not Going to Believe - by Jester - 12-22-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: You're Not Going to Believe - by kandrathe - 01-19-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: You're Not Going to Believe - by Chadvoluted - 12-24-2018, 05:27 PM
RE: You're Not Going to Believe - by eppie - 01-16-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: You're Not Going to Believe - by Chadvoluted - 01-16-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: You're Not Going to Believe - by Chadvoluted - 01-16-2019, 09:24 PM