P&P Roleplaying
I've been playing some 5e with my group, and enjoying it quite a lot. I'm a fan of lightweight systems over rules-intensive ones, but this seems like a good balance overall.

I started the campaign playing Zig Southwood, halfling assassin who multiclassed into shadow sorcerer after catching a glimpse into the shadowfell. Her arc ended (Cowboy Bebop style, almost) and I switched to a monk, Punt Volat. He's a bearkin, which is one my DM's homebrew races, and by way of flavour, a scholar of conflict.

The party also has Khalaan, a disturbingly naive dragonblood sorcerer, who has a tiny dragonkin familiar and now a level in warlock and a pact with an imprisoned (and almost certainly evil) dragon-entity; Annika, a dwarven light cleric who wrestles with the classic what-is-good vs. what-is-obligated, and also hits things with a hammer; and Aireen, an arcane archer pledged to the huntress, a dark fey power with an unknown agenda. (We have a lot of warlock-y things going on...)

I also enjoy one-shots, especially Fiasco, and occasionally Lasers and Feelings. I keep trying to make a game of Durance work, but it's never quite come together right.

-Jester

Messages In This Thread
P&P Roleplaying - by Chadvoluted - 12-12-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: P&P Roleplaying - by Frag - 12-13-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: P&P Roleplaying - by Chadvoluted - 12-13-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: P&P Roleplaying - by Jester - 12-16-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: P&P Roleplaying - by Chadvoluted - 12-17-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: P&P Roleplaying - by Occhidiangela - 02-16-2019, 11:22 PM