Katy Perry in the aftermath of Manchester
(05-25-2017, 08:52 PM)kandrathe Wrote: Why do we need to spend billions on a south wall?

We don't. But doing so panders to one of the biggest scapegoats/boogeymen for privileged, racist white males: Mexican immigrants.

Quote:Oh, I think they care. It is just in Britain, and also the US they need to break a law before you can incarcerate them -- at least so far... mostly, except for extraordinary rendition...

Trust me, they don't. The only thing they care about is keeping America white, turning the Middle East into "civilized Western style" nations, and loading the bank accounts of the capitalists in the process. All while selling us the false narrative that minorities, immigrants, refugees, and the poor are the cause of their brain-dead constituents woes.

Additionally, they then have the audacity to think leftists support terrorism because we are critical of and against Imperialism. The truth is, we are critical of and against both Imperialism, and terrorism, but are competent enough to realize that "terrorism" is a reaction against Western Imperialism. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. Of course, Western Imperialism is in itself a form of terrorism, so yes, we are against terrorism. Any leftist worth their salt should disapprove of Isis (more or less, an Islamic version of the KKK) just as much and for the same reasons they do the US government, its military force, and the capitalist overlords they serve.

Quote:As are left wingers who kill people, like Maduro in Venezuala.

Maduro is about as left-wing as Trump, Obama, or Clinton. Maybe on the left-wing of capital, perhaps. In other words, not really at left-wing at all; and certainly not in any meaningful sense of what is to be a leftist. He's also a raging homophobe - something no leftist of today, worth their salt, will (or can) be. Overall, he is your average bourgeois politician.

Quote:red flag for me.

Red flags are wonderful. We need more of them.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katy Perry in the aftermath of Manchester - by FireIceTalon - 05-25-2017, 10:03 PM