New computer build time? Or hold off?
(01-22-2015, 02:37 AM)DeeBye Wrote: There is no local pickup option (BC is many thousands of kilometers away). It's being delivered by Purolator. I have full shipping insurance, and have requested the GPU be removed after testing and shipped separately.

I think I was given the same option for GPU removal for local pickup option. And don't mind me, it's mostly my own peculiarity and the good luck to have one of their store within 10 min driving distance. Tongue

Though I'll still complain re: deliveries in my area has gone somewhat downhill, I remember when the mailman\woman rang twice and waited at least a bit before taking off.

/pepperidge farms remembers

Quote:As for mousepads - the only thing I like is a proper rubber-backed cloth mousepad. I don't care if new laser mice work anywhere. They just feel wrong.

Definitely a personal preference thing. I use a graphics tablet most of the time, but when it comes to mouse and mouse pads, I think I'm in the harder surface camp. Linoleum and cork is the softest I'd personally like, with ceramic\porcelain being my favourite.

Then again I'm the type of computer geek who actually likes the concept of projection, and glass touchscreen keyboards. Granted they're pretty far from perfect and needs a lot of improvement, and for actual productivity use a 20-40 dollar generic keyboard\mouse combo will likely do a better job. But the design geek side of me really likes the projection and glass touchscreen boards. It's like I'm in the future or something.

[Image: 10654.0.570.359.jpg]

(I can do without the PowerGlove TM and Precogs however.)

So then, on to the absolutely most critical concern. What will be the first vidya game to grace this fine machine of yours? INB4 Minesweeper.

Messages In This Thread
New computer build time? Or hold off? - by DeeBye - 12-06-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: New computer build time? Or hold off? - by Hammerskjold - 01-23-2015, 07:21 PM