New computer build time? Or hold off?
Tell her it's your xmas and b.day gift to yourself, so she's next up for a big purchase. I did this with my wife when I put my computer together and had to take out a small loan to get it, then a year later when it was paid off, we took out another small loan and got her $1k in clothes. The interest on both loans was 6% and was originally a 2-year loan, so obviously I doubled-down when I could on the principle so I only ended up only paying an additional $60 + $60 = $120. I feel this was a fair trade for the life of the loan and what I got out of it, and so does my wife. We both won!

In regards to your setup, an nice overall solid rig with upgradable potential of memory and cpu later on. You'll love the usb 3.0 ports on the front of the rig to be sure. The only thing I would have dropped an extra $30 on would have been a gold standard psu, as it will literally save you hundred of dollars a year in electricity, especially with a video card like that: Article.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
New computer build time? Or hold off? - by DeeBye - 12-06-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: New computer build time? Or hold off? - by Taem - 12-31-2014, 09:35 PM