When is a red line more of a grey area?
(05-13-2013, 02:36 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 12:44 PM)Bolty Wrote: I think kandrathe is referring to Minnesota's recent abortion bans that are attempting to ban abortions as early as six weeks into pregnancy. Religious fundamentalism at its finest.

*cough*North Dakota*cough*

And, BTW, we hosers (Coo Roo coo coo coo coo coo coo) seceded a long time ago from all the rampant foolishness of the other 49. We just didn't say anything because Minnesota Nice™ wouldn't let us possibly offend you with our views. Wink
Yeah, don't lump us in with those other frozen Norse Dakotans. I was thinking about how utterly moderate politicians failed here. We are currently ruled by the most progressive congress you might hope to assemble. They've taken every possible progressive plank, written a bill, and passed them through for Gov. "I want to spend your money" Dayton's signature. They don't even know where the money they are spending will come from. I swear they'll legalize banditry if they can tax it. I moved to Galt's Gulch and negotiate in gold now, so what do I care?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is a red line more of a grey area? - by kandrathe - 05-13-2013, 10:08 PM