Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34
(01-21-2013, 03:06 PM)Alram Wrote: You are correct about the Irish on the East coast of the USA. However, they never committed acts of domestic terrorism like blowing up flight 182 and thus perpetrating the largest mass murder in Canadian history.

Only if you ignore pretty much all of Canadian history, and assume that everything anglo-descended white folk do to anyone else is of no relevance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Expulsion

And even if not, that many people have died in US-instigated wars in a matter of minutes. The Canadian border just doesn't seem that relevant, in the grand scheme of things.

Quote:Canada has the highest rate of immigration per capita of any industrialized country.

Go us!

Quote: ..it has been widely acknowledged for more than a decade
that the Canadian refugee determination system needs a major overhaul to make it less susceptible to abuse from fraudulent claimants, some of whom pose security risks...Because the current immigration level is so high, it is not possible to screen every newcomer thoroughly. Canadian officials cannot always verify that the newcomer actually is who he or she claims to be.

The results of which have been so terrible that there have been literally... single incidents per decade of terrorists trying to cross the border?

Quote:As a result, it is inevitable that dangerous people will gain admission.

In theory. And in practice?

-Jester

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34 - by Jester - 01-22-2013, 12:09 AM