Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34
(01-18-2013, 10:49 PM)Occhidiangela Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 07:23 PM)eppie Wrote: The guy that starts these kind of threads is not interested in intelligent debate. He just post something he knows will trigger some people and he just hangs back and watches....how do you call someone like that again?
Pot, meet kettle ...

Just a note for you to consider, eppie:

You don't live here. It's not your issue. Your input is thus unwelcome (as you are merely a busybody) and irrelevant.

The same goes for the rest of you who do not live under our Constitution, and our laws.

Take care of your own problems and issues. You have them, in plenty.

Occhi

I would actually say that Eppie and any other people who don't live here can have an opinion and voice it, sure. But, when it comes to laws being enacted, those opinions are *automatically irrelevant* because they don't live here and have NO stake in how any laws come out. Those laws won't affect them in any way, shape or form.

Just keep in mind, anyone who's not a US resident/citizen who is telling us all how we should live our lives: turn it around and ask how you would feel if we tried to dictate Canadian or EU or <your country> law to you? ('We' being the US Lurkers, not our government.) I would never presume to tell Canadians or Europeans what their laws should say, but, it seems that most of you seem to think you know better than anyone how things should be in the US, when you don't even live here.

(I'm not blanket saying this to anyone anti-gun in the thread. I know Shoju is a US citizen. I disagree with his opinion, but at least he's got a stake in this, since he lives here.)
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34 - by Mavfin - 01-18-2013, 11:51 PM