Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34
(01-18-2013, 05:19 PM)Taem Wrote: Thank you for explaining your point of view to me eppie, I really do appreciate it. Yes, I did misunderstand you, sorry about that. In regards to your point of view, I do disagree with it, but I still respect it. And with that, I think I have nothing further to add to this conversation.

Hej Meat!

Yes this gun issue is something that I changed my mind on (partly) through discussions on the lounge.
It boils down to defending yourself directly (however successful that may be, but at least you have the right) versus an on average safer society.
The choice you make between the two is something every person has to make for himself and you can use any argument you want but it is just a question of what you find more important.

I am just a bit frustrated that the whole discussion gets polluted by this 2nd amendment (because it is just silly), together with the fact that there is a vast financial interest among some groups (those that make the weapons).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34 - by eppie - 01-18-2013, 07:18 PM