Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34
I'm just going to post this. After your last response Kandrathe, I'm done with this thread. Your willingness to completely ignore, and completely twist things has made it impossible for me to continue to have a discussion with you about this.

To compare the First amendment rights to the 2nd amendment right to own a gun, and to get all Dystopian fiction about it, is completely irresponsible in a rational conversation.

If you can't see the difference between the right to free speech, and regulating guns in this country, you have serious issues.

I have absolutely nothing left to say to you. I can't even begin to think of a further response that doesn't involve a large amount of words arranged in a way that would probably end up with me being banned. And even if this place does end up coming to and end soon, I plan to be here through the end.

I didn't even read the rest of your reply. I wont read the rest of your reply. I don't plan on seeing anymore of your replies.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34 - by shoju - 01-16-2013, 12:51 PM