Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34
[quote='Alram' pid='204998' dateline='1358035398']
[quote]They (the moral authority) don't believe in abortion. They believe it violates their religious beliefs (we'll leave the scientific debate out of this for now. They don't represent the group I'm speaking about, and bringing them up is just serving to dilute the point). Therefore, NO ONE should have abortions. [/quote]

[quote]Of course the liberals, democrats, an progressives who are the ones that really care about the people and the children are all to ready to endorse or condone abortion as a form of birth control. They totally overlook the rights and welfare of the children who are killed by abortions.[/quote]

You cannot ignore that which does not exist to begin with. You have no rights or welfare til' you've popped out of the womb.

[quote]No medical procedure is 100% successful and abortion is no exception.[/quote]

False, many medical procedures are completely successful.

[quote]There are some children who survive abortions and are born.[/quote]

Exception (and a very rare one at that) - not rule.

[quote]When Obama was a legislator in Illinois, he voted against a bill that would guarantee medical treatment for these children --the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act. Where was his compassion for children then? [/quote]

Where was the compassion for ANY person sent off to die in one of our numerous capitalistic wars, as well as the compassion for those we went to war against and the innocents in between both sides who get killed? Where is the compassion for the 30,000 people who starve to death on a daily basis?

[quote]I do not own a gun nor do I care to, but it seems to me that Obama is using the shootings in Conn. to push his own political agenda.[/quote]

And so do special interest groups like the NRA. Welcome to bourgeois ideological politics.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I was thinking of selling my T-34 - by FireIceTalon - 01-13-2013, 12:42 AM