Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
(11-16-2012, 03:35 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote:
Quote: Even though it sounds like bon it is written with a 'u'. Smile

Sure, I mix my French and Italian. Both are horrid. Tongue
Quote:on your ps. What do I have to do with such a statement. I as a natural scientist know a human is an animal.

I guess you may be a bit young to have heard of the reported cannibalism after a plane crash in the Andes.

No I have heard about it. That is why I commented on it. I just don't see what it has to do with the things I said previously.

Please stop saying I don't understand, I think you don't et the point. At least you are reacting on completely different things than those that I discussed.

Of course I understand that you can insult people with animal names, or saying that they have animal intelligence.
Also; the question is not about eating meat and if that is good or bad (I at least don't feel like discussing that here).

I also understand that humans are in many ways superior to other animals, but there is biologically very little difference. I am waiting for some experiment where they send some human babies to live with the chimps, and some chimp babies to live with a human family. You will see there will be less difference than you thought......you probably can even teach them to go to church. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by eppie - 11-16-2012, 06:02 AM